- Maintains payroll information by designing systems; directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
- Monitor and manage payroll cash book and request for fund promptly.
- Comply with statutory reporting and filing requirements like CPF and levy submission, annual income tax submission.
- Improve and review payroll policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinate with HR/Admin Department to ensure all personal and payroll information and records and maintained in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Handle all internal and external audits related to payroll and support survey queries. - Interpret new legislation impacting payroll and ensure compliance.
- Manage and resolve issues relating to payroll matters.
- Liaise with banks and government bodies like MOM, CFP...
- At least 5 years of working experience
- Time-soft user is preferred
- Able to handle high volume and supervisory experiences
- Transport pick up- Jurong East, Boon Lay , Bukit Batok
- 5 days
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977