As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
The job focus on planning, executing, and managing all compensation and benefits activities in a merger & acquisition context, from due diligence to post-acquisition integration. This role forms a generalist performance & reward role within the Singapore P&R team, reporting to the Head of Performance & Reward.
- Responsible for analysis of compensation and benefit plans, programs and timelines including but not limited to base pay, long/short-term incentive bonus plans, retirement plans, equity vehicles, health and welfare benefits, severance and other termination pay and benefits, leave, etc.
- Conduct compensation & benefits benchmarking activities including identifying key differences, cost implications analysis for the purpose of compensation & benefits plans harmonization.
- Review and analyze existing job grade structure, conduct job evaluation, job mapping for different job families & propose alignment for each job grade.
- Propose employee benefits harmonization solutions to ensure internal alignment & external competitiveness.
- Implement the Performance & Rewards transition framework for the merged entities to ensure smooth operations during the transition as well as post-transition phase.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all Compensation & Benefits harmonization activities throughout the M&A process including partnering with HR sub-team stakeholders to timely execute the compensation & benefits programs & plan to employees.
- Execute & support the Annual Performance & Pay Review Process activities at the local level which include conducting audits and review the ensure stakeholders are operating within the requirement of the P&R governance framework.
- Manage relationships and vendor management with external suppliers such as insurers, Employee Assistance Provider (EAP), consultants to drive excellence and ensure adherence to Service Level Agreement during the merger & acquisition process.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or any related discipline
- Experience and knowledge in Compensation & Benefits or Rewards with Merger & Acquisition experience
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability that applies commercial thinking combined with project management and analytical skills.
- Well versed in data analysis using advanced MS Excel skills and /or any other data analytics tools experience is good to have
- Familiar with the Employment Act, relevant laws, and the scope of application
- Self-starter with a continued focus on providing quality outcomes while ensuring compliance with?prevailing requirements and procedures
- Following through initiatives with attention to detail to achieve set targets and standards
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.