- Provide full secretarial, operational and administrative support to the CEO
- Responsible for proactive diaries management, which comprises of heavy meetings schedule and extensive travels; including arrangement and coordination of schedules and appointments across different time zones
- Handle complex flight/hotel/ground transportation travel requests (including visa applications) and manage expense claims with multi currencies
- Plan, arrange and coordinate in all aspects for on and off site company meetings and events
- Provide hospitality to business partners and visitors
- Process insurance and personal claims and make restaurant booking
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917