Attractive benefit and career progression
Opportunity to work with an up-rising investment company
* Maintain Chairman's diary and schedule.
* Travel arrangement and maintain Kris flyer account.
* In-charge of overall group daily operations.
* Responsible for the Profit & Loss for the Group performance.
* Drafting of correspondences, emails, legal contracts and other documents.
* Overlook all departments under the wing of the Group Company.
* Liaise with company auditors and company secretary for company matters.
* Generate minutes of management meeting.
* Ensure proper filing of company sensitive and critical documents.
* Keep track of government policies and regulation on money lending policies.
* Proficient in Ms Office
* Training will be provided for Personal Assistant Job scope
* Korean speaking is a must as the candidate will need to liaise with Korean speaking counterpart.
* 5 days week
Benny Chua - R1770476
Manpower Group - 02C3423
Benny, Hong Yeow Chua EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1770476