- Support the service delivery or product team(s) in managing resources, projects and budgets to meet the goals of the business and clients.
- Develop and execute demand management processes, provide training and education on standard project management
- Work closely with PMO lead to support billing and procurement activities
- Taking minutes of the meeting
- Facilitate the onboarding/off boarding of resources for the project.
- Assist the Managing Director in the management of calendar/meetings and travel arrangements
- Manage project / office assets and is responsible for the procurement of office facilities as and when it is required
- Has two or more years' experience in project administration and project management
- Experience in minutes taking
- Possesses excellent work ethic and be able to work well under pressure in a busy environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible after performance review)
- Location: Serangoon
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160