- Work closely with PMO lead to support billing and procurement activities.
- Facilitate the onboarding/offboarding of resources for the project.
- Manage the project calendar/meetings and travel arrangements between project and client site
- Manage project / office assets and is responsible for the procurement of office facilities as and when it is required.
- Take minutes during client meetings when required.
- Diploma/Degree in related field
- At least 2 years' expereince in project administration
- Experience in taking minutes of the meeting
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office Applications
- Experienced in dealing with senior stakeholders
- Excellent verbal communication and coordination skills
- Good problem-solving skill
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160