- Support the service delivery or product team(s) in managing resources, projects and budgets to meet the goals of the business and clients.
- Develop and execute demand management processes, provide training and education on standard project management
- Work closely with PMO lead to support billing and procurement activities
- Facilitate the onboarding/off boarding of resources for the project.
- Assist the Managing Director in the management of calendar/meetings and travel arrangements
- Manage project / office assets and is responsible for the procurement of office facilities as and when it is required
- Has two or more years' experience in project administration and project management
- Experience in minutes taking
- Possesses excellent work ethic and be able to work well under pressure in a busy environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible after performance review)
- Location: Serangoon/Commonwealth
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.