- Support the service delivery or product team(s) in managing resources, projects and budgets to meet the goals of the business and clients.
- Develop and execute demand management processes, provide training and education on standard project management requirements and methods when required
- Facilitate project governance and reporting
- Create models to improve business decisions
- Has two or more years' experience in project administration and project management
- Possess excellent work ethic and able to work well under pressure in a busy environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Contract: 6 months (extendable/renewable after performance review)
- Location: Central
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160