- Manage the document review process, including collating comments from all reviewing parties and ensuring proper follow-up to the review comments.
- Manage and coordinate the the design, installation, testing and commissioning activity, including coordination with all stakeholders (contractors, site owners, end users).
- Liaise with the contractors and stakeholders to monitor and update the programme and work schedule.
- Provide the assistance to the project team in terms of project delivery.
- Prepare project summary reports for progress reporting.
- Manage the administrative activities of the project, including coordinating meetings, preparing meeting records, preparing the presentation material and drafting letters for issuance.
- Diploma/Degree in Business/Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant working experience in handling project coordination and documentation.
- Prior experience within the IT industry will be highly advantageous.
- Able to work independently and in a team setting.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable in travelling between office and sites.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080