Project Office Administrator & Document Control (Project Secretary | Contract)
18 + 6 Months Contract
Salary up to $4000 depending on experience
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Handling incoming correspondences and distribution of information
- Managing office supplies
- Managing reception duties
- Follow up on vendor invoice and delivery notes
- Assist project team on creating Purchase requisitions-procurement request & follow up.
- Meeting calendar coordinator for managers with external and Global stakeholders.
- Organize venues & maintain team calendar
- Assist project Mangers prepare weekly and monthly report.
- Arrange team building & recreational activities for project team.
- Staff Onboarding & Offboarding coordination
- Manage Office Housekeeping & Facilities contract
- Manage transport contract
- Manage & Collect time sheets of contract staff and prepare report.
- Help to set up project meetings
- Handle the minute-taking at general team meetings & Communication sessions.
- Maintain compliance regulations & Confidentially of information as agreed with team.
Document Control Role
- Get trained in internal system to control project documentation.
- Establish a document distribution matrix & shared timely manner.
- Follow up the team members on document turn around.
- Coordination with peer document controllers.
- Conducting regular reviews and document audits
- Following and improving document control procedures
- Ensuring all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards
- Sorting, storing, and retrieving electronic and hard copy documents on behalf of project team members.
- Producing document progress reports for managers.
Required Experience & Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Min. 5-8 years of work experience in Office management in Engineering, Construction or in manufacturing industry projects.
- Well versed in Microsoft office, SAP & equivalent ERP Tools.
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579