- Provide operational support to the Commercial & Services teams
- Prepare documentation for tracking team projects
- Maintain the team calendar and communication
- Plan and execute team and marketing events
- Support the day to day of running a regional office
- Order and maintain office supplies, catering, furniture and IT equipment
- Ensure new hires are resourced and introduced to the office
- Support administrative for the Managing Director
- Experience managing events, negotiating with vendors and planning logistics
- Confident in MS Office, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative working style
- Experience with Team Collaboration Software & CRM systems
- Location: CBD
- Working Days and Hours: 8 hours per week
- Working Date: Within short notice period
Please state the following in your updated CV:
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Interested applicants, please submit your CVs to Lyn Fu Yee Chen (R1110796) through the 'Apply Now' button.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796