Up to $2.4K/Japanese MNC/Receptionist/1-yr contract/CBD
Our client is a well-established Japanese MNC that manufactures automotive parts. We are looking for a bubbly, independent and presentable individual to join their fast-expanding team as a Receptionist.
- Manage visitors/guests in a prompt, friendly and customer-oriented manner
- Direct visitors/guests to the appropriate person or designated location in the office premises.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email to guests
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Schedule/organize interviews and meetings
- Receive and sort mails and deliveries
- Ensure reception area and front-of-house is kept tidy and presentable
- Liaise with building management for any facilities assistance
- Assist in travel, hotel and transport booking
- Assist in various administrative duties such as, invoices verification, filing and photocopying etc.
- Assist in coordination of events & event planning
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- GCE 'O' Level at least 1 to 2 years relevant working experience
- Capable in handling front desk duties
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Good working attitude, proactive and team player
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and strong organizational skills
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Working Location: CBD - Nearest MRT Fort Canning
- Working Hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm (Mondays to Fridays)
Please state the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Interested applicants, please submit a detailed resume in MS Word Format or PDF together with a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org (Nurshafiqa binte Anwar, R1770652). Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Nurshafiqa Binte Anwar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1770652