Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions within Singapore office and Regional offices.
* Responsible for all Singapore and Regional Offices HR related activities, including payroll, employee engagement, benefits programs
* Develop and implement the best practices and procedures within the organization
* Responsible for Transformation/Change Management and Compensation and Benefits Management
* Provide excellent HR business partnering to support the business growth and maintain good working relationship with key stakeholders
* Develop succession plans and creation of development opportunities for staff with leadership potential
* Responsible that all HR practices are in compliance with relevant Labour Legislation requirements and organizational policies.
* Ensure clear targets and goals are set for HR team and ensures that those resources are profiled and recruited accordingly.
* Liaise with Workplace Safety & Health departments in developing and maintaining a culture of workplace safety within the organization.
* Provides leadership and guidance relating to the company's development/deployment of the HR Information Systems.
* Responsible for International mobility and Performance Management
* Regional experience in APAC and Middle East will be highly advantageous.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080