- Supporting administrative and office management
- Answer, screen and transfer calls and welcome visitors and guests
- Handle and arrange all incoming and outgoing mails / courier. Record and time stamp
- Arrange all invoices and filing administrative documents
- Ensure smooth operation of equipment
- Work closely with the IT outsource support
- Booking of meeting rooms
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Diploma with at least 1 year working experience
- Strong communication skills
- Customer Oriented, Bubbly, Cheerful, Well-presented, Meticulous
- Possess drive, initiative, good team spirit, with strong ability to multi-task
Please state the following in your updated CV:
- Reason for leaving for each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Interested applicants, please submit your CVs to Lyn Fu Yee Chen (R1110796) at firstname.lastname@example.org stating position as the subject title in the email.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796