Our client is an American multinational courier delivery services company.
- Financial accounting duties in Shared Services covering Asia Pacific
- Closing of ledgers
- Booking of expenses and accruals
- Variances analysis and reconciliation
- Fixed assets recording
- Contract review
- Tax filing and payroll processing
- Attend to internal customers' queries
- Other accounting duties as assigned
- Degree/Diploma with at least 3 year's relevant working experience
- Meticulous and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel - Pivot Table and VLookup
- Able to work in a high-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Location: Techlink, Downtown line: Kaki Bukit
- Working Days and Hours: 8.30 am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Working Date: Immediate for 12 months contract
- Entitled to bonus and benefits
Please state the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Interested applicants, please submit your CVs to Lyn Fu Yee Chen (R1110796) through the 'Apply' button now!
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796