- Assist in processing the expenses of the Sales Team.
- Assist in booking travel, hotel, restaurant, courier arrangements. Assist in all logistics regarding business trips (including itinerary background information etc.) and conferences. Anticipate client and sales people's needs. Communicate messages efficiently and check emails and update appointments regularly on the calendar throughout the working day.
- Assist in production of presentation books.
- Responsible for the record keeping of client's data for all sales and business activities in Asia . Maintain a database of new business opportunities and prospects and produce summary reports on such activities when needed.
- Assist the team in marketing activities such as sponsorship of industry and client conferences, preparation of marketing materials and all logistics relating to such activities.
- Perform a variety of administrative and secretarial duties which may be complex in nature to assist Senior Managing Director and CEO and to ensure smooth and efficient office operations.
- Perform additional duties as requested.
- Minimum Diploma in Business related studies.
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience
- Good attitudes, meticulous and an independent individual.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Power point, Excel, Word)
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940