- Process sales orders in a timely and efficient manner
- Coordinate and correspond with customer professionally on sales orders status such as checking on stock level, delivery schedule, etc.
- Provide customer support during pre and post-sale process
- Provide sales and customer support to the sales team
- To assist Sales Manager in any other ad-hoc work task
- Diploma in Business Administration or Sales related.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in backend sales support or customer service.
- Good communication and inter-personal skill and able to communicate with all levels
- Resourceful and team player who display high level of initiative
- Proficient in MS Office especially in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Salary - S$3.2K per month
- Contract duration: 12-month contract, with completion bonus
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Location: Fort Canning train station, 5 minutes walking distance
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796