- Monitor sales pipelines and order delivery status by coordinating with respective sales managers and customers.
- Handle all customer enquiries regarding Product Delivery.
- Monitor closely monthly sales backlog and update to revenue file.
- Coordinate with Professional Services Department for project monthly progress.
- Contact customers for maintenance service contracts annual renewal.
- Prepare all sales reporting and analysis required by Management, Sales and Finance.
- Ensure all sales order, invoices and recurring maintenance are updated to meet month-end closing timeline.
- Lead one Sales Operations Assistant.
- Other Ad-hoc duties.
- Min Diploma holders with good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Initiative and fast learner.
- Good at numbers and presentation of numerical data.
- At least 2 years working experience and in sales operation / admin or customer service function
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, etc).
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835