- Directly support sales people on the daily sales-operations tasks, which includes but is not limited to preparing and raising contracts, logging in sales and production details in our in-house system, raising invoice requests, ensuring inventory is booked timely and accurately, and ensuring production timelines are met.
- Manage unavoidable late changes to campaigns.
- Responsible for applying principles of media planning using all audience metrics for campaigns.
- Responsible for monitoring campaign performance and predicting future audience levels to enable optimal use of inventory
- Work closely with internal order management team and support our clients across the entire production process, driving all production requests and requirements are in place, and ensure these are completed and delivered according to agreed schedules and quality processes.
- Provides post campaign evaluations and reporting on campaign activity.
- Ensure great end-to-end customer service and satisfaction levels.
- Ensure that clients' requests or questions are attended to in a timely, professional manner, escalating the more advanced queries as necessary.
- Ensure accurate data entry of bookings, contracts, production, amendments and invoicing details into the in-house system.
- Work with Campaign Delivery to address any user issues with in-house system.
- Ensure contractual paperwork is in place and in order, and proper filing to be made regularly.
- Take on other duties and tasks as and when assigned.
- Minimum Diploma with at least 1 years of similar work experience in either sales support or a customer service role.
- Proficient with Word and Excel.
- Self-starter and steadfast learner.
- Resourceful and high curiosity coupled with a excellent team player mindset and good work ethic.
- Trustworthy, reliable and proven ability to ensure completion of work.
- Natural inclination towards action.
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835