- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, and other external partners
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Managing calendars and set up meetings
- Making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Provide admin support to investment team and legal/HR/Admin team
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
- Send and receive documents/packages via mail or courier.
- Cover responsibilities of PA to Executive Chairman as well as Office Administrator in their absence.
- At least 3 years of experience in Admin / secretarial role.
- Should be well organised and able to work independently.
- Available on short notice
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955