- The Commissioning Manager focuses on planning and field execution coordination of pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
- The Commissioning Manager provides review of Contractor deliverables as well as oversight of project team commissioning and systems completion personnel over a site or Contractor scope.
- Familiarity with all technical disciplines with strong technical background within Oil & Gas processing, Rotating Equipment, Electrical and Instrumentation & Controls
- Familiarity with Engineering and/or Construction management including key interdependencies with systems completion processes and activities
- Capability to plan activities with complex interdependencies
- Collaboration with Contractor/s to ensure requirements for commissioning activities are clearly understood and adhered to
- Leadership to ensure project priorities of safety, quality, and schedule are achieved; includes a high level of assertiveness to ensure effective communication and influencing of Engineering, Construction and Operations functions on the Project Team.
In addition to the tasks and responsibilities of Level 1, a Level 2 Commissioning Managers duties will include
- Pre-mechanical completion verification & pre-commissioning execution
- Prepare and finalize the commissioning strategy
- Assure the compliance of site running cost with the assigned budget
- Participate in project review meetings, HAZOP and constructability studies
- Assign & define duties among discipline Superintendents and Supervisors
- At least 15 years of closely related professional experience, preferably in the oil and gas industry
- Knowledgeable of Project Completions activities and typical commissioning practices
- Proficient in Work Management Systems
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Possess high level of assertiveness to ensure commissioning status, issues and concerns are effectively communicated laterally and vertically in the organization
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely convey recommendations to management
- Able to travel at short notice
- Preferably with Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent professional experiences
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259