Senior Executive Assistant (Marketing)
We are seeking an Senior Executive Administrative Assistant to support the Marketing team in SEA. This position requires a tenacious self-starter with experience in an executive assistant role within a dynamic high-tech environment. We require that our new teammate have significant experience in assisting executives in your current or past positions. We need a colleague who is resourceful, creative and solution oriented in ambiguous situations.
- An upbeat spirit of passion, energy, and enthusiasm; enjoys problem solving creatively in order to complete assignments.
- This role requires that you have a minimum of at least 5 years supporting an executive or large teams.
- You have juggled multiple deadlines, schedules, planned meetings and are accustomed to supporting executives with very demanding schedules.
- Calm and confident during high stress situations, experienced in handling confidential and sensitive materials with discretion.
- You are knowledgeable and have created and/or supported presentation development for senior management.
- You are able to thrive with little direction and an ambiguous work environment, you serve as an advocate for your decisions and can say "no" to support your executives' schedule when needed.
- You have collaborated laterally across organizations while using your influencing skills. You are experienced in expense report management and have good time management skills.
- We seek someone inventive and able to prioritize projects in a fast changing environment with the ability to learn quickly on the job.
- You have experience with a Mac, as well as with Keynote, Numbers, Pages, Excel, Word, and other productivity tools
- Your responsibilities are to support and assist a Senior leader with their administrative tasks along with the team.
- This includes heavy calendar management using iCal - organize daily calendars showing flexibility and problem-solving abilities; adjust and prioritize schedules due to changes from conflicting meetings that come up the last minute.
- Coordination with executive schedules, and meeting room availability.
- Handle key team meetings with internal leadership teams as well as with external business partners.
- Answer correspondence and redirect as needed to teams
- Set up large team meetings, organizing catering when needed and organize team off site meetings, arrange complex domestic and international travel and process expense reports.
- You work autonomously, take initiative, and complete tasks you are responsible for. You are creative, thoughtful, take problems and dissect it for solutions, better yet, you can foresee it coming and are three steps ahead.
- You are calm under pressure, have a sense of humor and flexible with a diverse set of personalities.
- You will have responsibilities for running calendars, scheduling meetings, organizing and arranging travel itineraries.
- As an Executive Admin you are tasked with ongoing projects to complete such as event planning and catering requests.
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor's degree, AA or equivalent experience
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914