As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- A business support role to define/validate/expand/streamline the POS transactions to improve overall POS guidelines, processes, and customer experience, and increase productivity.
- Provide good customer service to policyholders, financial advisors/consultants on POS matters and ensure customer satisfaction in the services provided.
- Handles the operations and administrative duties of the department, including POS transactions and processing.
- Any other related customer service-related activities and projects to support distribution channels, customers, and marketing campaigns.
- Work as a team and provide support/back up for each other within the team.
- Provide support and work in partnership with our outsourced vendor on a daily basis.
- Perform Quality Checks on POS transactions handled by our outsourced vendor and provide prompt feedback and training to them to improve their work quality and reduce error rate.
- Provide Training to internal and external customer eg. Customer Care Officers, Distributor Care Officers, SingPost, Financial Consultants etc.
- Review pending cases and unclaimed monies and ensure reduction of such cases eg. pending POS/Claims cases, unclaimed maturity proceeds, suspense balances, unpresented cheque etc.
- Participate in project deliverables, provide system requirements, and perform end-to-end User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for POS.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- 2 - 3 years' experience/ in Life Operation / Policy Servicing
- Familiar with life insurance processes and possess experience in the related servicing support.
- Good interpersonal and customer servicing skills
- Good written and oral skills
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Shield knowledge is good to have
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.