We are looking for a Senior HR Executive to join our recruitment firm (the only recruitment firm to have won the Best Overall Recruitment Firm at the prestigious Human Resources' HR Vendors of the Year for three consecutive years since 2016).
This role is responsible on delivering efficient office/human resource administration and procedures to ensure the Company achieves organizational effectiveness on resourcing, employees' benefits and development; complying with statutory and regulatory requirements; governing Company's policies (not limited to human resource), to ensure the integrity in the workplace is maintained.
- To execute talent outreach activities according to plans
- Maintain database of potential hires
- Conduct initial screening of job applicants
- Prepare all necessary coordination and support on onboarding
Employee Benefits and Development
- Administer and collate all benefits related claims for processing
- Respond to employees' queries on benefits matters
- Administer employees engagement surveys
- Execute engagement programs
- Coordinate learning programs
- Manage human resource analytics
- Support implementation of HR services via productive operating models
Profile and Experience
- Possess strong communication, critical thinking and analysis skill
- Able to manage/build relationships
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements (example, Employment Act) related to day-to-day management of employees
- Able to prioritize tasks; strong time management skills
Interested applicants, kindly email your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1114537) stating the position in the subject header to facilitate effective shortlisting. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Doreen, Soh Huang Goh EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1114537