Oversee full spectrum of HR portfolio, review and monitoring of all policies, processes, systems and other HR activities
- Ensure all HR practices; records, etc. are in full compliance with statutory requirements.
- Responsible for completion and submitting of surveys from government statuary board.
- Handle MOM related matters (work pass application, MOM survey matters).
- Handle full cycle of employment process, interviews, onboarding and off-boarding preparation.
- EPOL/WPOL application.
- Partner and support other departments in manpower needs; work closely with Head of Departments to understand hiring requirements and source for suitable candidates
- Gather and identify employees' concerns, including the handling of disciplinary inquiries and escalation of grievances to management
- Advice employees on on HR internal processes, policies & legal regulations, personnel issue, including C&B and policy explanation, letter preparation.
- Involve in the implementation of HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance
- Handle Manpower Budgeting and Reporting, Compensation and Performance
- Handle annual appraisal exercise, salary review and wage supplement computation and payouts.
Tan Jing Yang, Adam EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1439498