- Monthly reminder to employees on cut off date of claims and overtime.
- Monthly approval on claims such as Polyclinic / A&E / Specialist / OT Taxi / Mileage.
- Generate payroll reports for checking and verification.
- Compilation of payroll journal for AMAF postings.
- Uploading bank listing for Giro transaction.
- Prepare resignees last salary payment and brief them on the calculation.
- Ensure all pay components are classified correctly to Income Tax requirements. Computation of tax tally with IRAS assessment.
- Prepare expatriates' income tax.
- Prepare and submission of employment income for foreign employees to IRAS for tax clearance.
- Facilitate employee insurance renewal.
- Handle government claims, e.g., maternity, childcare, paternity, shared paternal leaves, etc.
- Manage long service award payment process.
- Gather information and plot charts to see comparisons every month and present company profiles in order to make analysis and research for study on compensation and benefits for employees.
- Update policy relating to benefits in order to comply with government legislation.
- Prepare interim budget file.
- Liaise with the HR system vendor.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related disciplines.
- Min. 5 years relevant experience in payroll, with at least 3 years handling in house payroll.
- Proficient in using Unit4 ERP system and HRiQ HR management system is a plus.
- Familiar with the Employment Act. IRAS Act and CPF Act.
- Good communication, relationship building, presentation and interpersonal skill.
- Good analytic skill.
- Patient in handling employees enquiries.
- High integrity and ethics.
- Meticulous & detailed.
- Self-motivated, proactive by nature with positive attitude.
Reine Sim Wen Yih EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103357