Our Client is a Reputable Organisation Looking for a Senior HR Executive, as well juinor HR Executives
- Propery segregated duties
- Great learning opportunity with a larger organisation (>400 Headcount)
- Friendly colleagues
- To support all recruitment activities/coordination with focus on managing interviews schedule with shortlisted candidates and hiring managers.
- To conduct screening of candidates skills and qualification match the job requirements.
- To review & implement effective sourcing & applicants screening processes.
- To understand and kept abreast of employment legislation, labour market in Singapore; ability to propose cost efficient and implement best practices in employees placement cycle.
- To support and assist the managers in the employment life cycle from onboarding/offboarding.
- Ensure all documents related to recruitment and placements are in order: letters of offer, organization chart, manpower plan, job description, job analysis, job pricing strategy.
HR Operation Activities:
- Support line manager and act as the point of contact regarding work related policies and guidelines; regarding recruitment topics & grievances handling
- Support line manager in full employee cycle within the group: attract, recruit, onboarding, learning and development, transfers, promote, re-designate and offboarding.
- Assist to update HR policies and ensuring employees understand and comply with them.
- Assist in training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all active employees.
- Assist & support activities related to basic compensation & benefits.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably delegated by line manager.
- Knowledge and basic understanding in management of employee life cycle.
- People oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and familiar with MOM Employment Legislation.
Sun Luneng Ashley License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1984277