- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments.
- Manage payroll & inventory
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Min 3 year of working experience in Human Resource Management.
- Good knowledge in employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with microsoft office suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations hris and talent management systems.
Interested applicants please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tay Tong Fang Nicole (R1546889)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889