- Oversee payroll operations of APAC countries through management of country vendor service levels and ensure compliance to local regulations.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to understand requirements and provide support in all matters representing the payroll function. Closely manage escalations
- Collaborate with country, regional and global departments to develop solutions to complex payroll and related matters.
- Work within a dynamic team of colleagues from multiple locations where cross support to other colleagues is also required.
- Take ownership of processes and serve as point of contact for all payroll operations escalations and query resolution.
- From time to time undertake special projects and initiatives to achieve more efficient and compliant operations.
- Ensure all administration is maintained for: filing standards; closing of customer queries, and other regulatory requirements, etc
- Degree or equivalent extensive studies qualification
- At least 4 years of previous Payroll Operations experience
- APAC Regional exposure with end-to-end multi-country experience
- Able to articulate and explain the challenges etc. faced in payroll processing for the countries in scope
- Experience in working with 3rd party vendors
- Has coordinated and managed communication between multiple stakeholders/BPO Teams.
- Have experience with Strategic initiatives and administrative experience
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160