The role of Senior Payroll Operations Specialist will provide payroll support services to APAC countries for a global leading multinational company within the Communication, Media & Technology sector.
- Oversee payroll operations of APAC countries (Korea, India, Philippines) through management of country vendor service levels and ensure compliance to local regulations.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to understand requirements and provide support in all matters representing the payroll function.
- Collaborate with country, regional and global departments to develop solutions to complex payroll and related matters.
- Work within a dynamic team of colleagues from multiple locations where cross support to other colleagues is also required.
- Take ownership of processes and serve as point of contact for all payroll operations escalations and query resolution.
- From time to time undertake special projects and initiatives to achieve more efficient and compliant operations.
- Ensure all administration is maintained for: filing standards; closing of customer queries, and other regulatory requirements, etc.
- At least 8-10 years of Payroll Operations experience
- APAC Regional exposure with end to end multi-country experience
- Experience in working with 3rd party vendors
- Experience working in a professional space as a specialist in areas such as payroll management, finance operations, consulting services and related areas
- Multi-country experience in APAC would be a strong advantage
- Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible after performance review)
- Location: MapleTree Business City
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.