- Help confirm the scope of the programme and confirm the completeness of items identified for remediation
- Collate documents, data and associated MI to support an assessment of the design effectiveness and adequacy of the controls in place to mitigate/manage the identified risks. The assessment should include a review to ensure adherence with firm policies in place;
- Work with traders and infrastructure staff to design a set of controls as part of a Conduct Framework to address gaps identified during the assessment process;
- Work with Sales and Trading stakeholders and the appropriate infrastructure teams, including Technology, to define an implementation plan and determine how the implementation can be optimized and/ or phased to put effective controls in place efficiently. Identify appropriate technology solutions to enhance control and determine where interim tactical solutions are required.
- Business Analyst/PM experience (at least 5 years relevant experience in IB Front Office environment
- Evidence of a successful track record delivering change in an IB Front Office environment
- Has experience of delivering non-technology driven as well as technology driven change
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written skills and experience of drafting policies and procedures
- Good communication skills and ability to operate at multiple levels.
- Has experience of managing senior stakeholders and ability to build strong relationships
- Good understanding of project management and business analysis best practices, methodologies and the project lifecycle.
- Good IB Sales & Trading experience including an understanding of conflicts of interest, trading controls, control frameworks, risk management and regulatory demands.
- Good in MS Excel and PowerPoint
Interested Applicants, please email your resume (R1110449), stating position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and / or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449