- Identify, assess, and bring top talent
- Full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to: sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence
- Build and maintain good relationships, and have a keen sense of negotiation with all "customers" including candidates, hiring managers and business partners.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with the Corporate Team's leaders, staffing community and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility.
- Initiate and maintain excellent working relations
- Maintain flexibility to deal with ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business environment.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices
- More than 8 years experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably in Corporate recruitment
- Prior experience in an agency environment or executive search firms will be highly advantageous
- Understanding of the complete recruiting function, including: research, sourcing, networking, behaviour based interviewing and closing.
- Ability to develop business cases and service requirements, while creating and managing strategic alliances
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn systems, processes, and procedures quickly
- Effective communication approaches that include: proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness
- Salary - Open for negotiation + 1-month completion bonus
- Start Date: Immediate
- Contract Duration: 12-month contract
- Location: Innovis, Nearest MRT: One North MRT, Exit C
- Working Days and Hours: Mon to Fri, 8.30am to 5.30pm
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796