This person is responsible for the end-to-end talent acquisition function of Asia Pacific region. The role will also support in specialized HR Operations and act as the SAP HR and Avature ATS key user and support for the region as well as partnering the Global HR team for implementation of Global HR initiatives or projects.
- Oversees the entire recruitment management process for all job levels, including internships.
- (ATS) Recruiting Expert for the APAC and Greater China region. Support in system training for new HR members in the region as well as level one system troubleshooting.
- Process owner of candidates' competency evaluation, maintaining the job descriptions repository for its completeness and relevancy.
- Support in background screening via 3rd party screening agency.
- Super user of LinkedIn Recruiter and reach out to passive candidates and build talent pipeline for Regional Headquarter and the APAC region.
- Partnership with institutions to ensure steady flow of intern.
- Consolidate and provide overview of APAC and Greater China recruitment status as well as Headcount Report.
HRIS Systems & HR Operations
- End-to-end employee life cycle management of HRIS via SAP Human Capital Management.
- SAP HCM - Super User for the APAC and Greater China region. Support in system training for new HR members in the region as well as level one system troubleshooting.
- Execute accurate and timely organizational changes in SAP for the APAC and Greater China region.
- Ensure data hygiene and data availability in SAP for accurate report generation and reporting purposes.
- Monthly and quarterly provision of Staff Capacity Report.
- Monitoring of probation progress of new hires and administration of Confirmation Letter.
- Partner with Regional HR Manager on Employee Engagement programs to increase the level of employee engagement.
- Handles employee relations issues including employee handbook queries, practices and adhoc HR advices.
- Facilitates the launch of global HR projects or systems.
- HR special projects and perform any ad-hoc duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years of related experience in full spectrum of Human Resources, including Talent Acquisition, Human Resources Information Systems, Talent Management, Performance Management and etc.
- Familiarity with local labor laws and related government policies.
- People management skills and experience.
- Proficient in HR Management System: SAP Human Capital Management, Avature ATS.
- Excellent planning and implementation abilities.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Effective ability to work with people of different levels from different regions.
Reine Sim Wen Yih EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103357