This person will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment supporting our Go-to-market, Data & Services and Supporting Functions Business across APAC, especially Malaysia, using a pro-active, organized and strong customer service approach.
* Develop a thorough understanding of the business including the domain experience needed, detail requirements of open positions, market position and business challenges by partnering with the Managers, HRBPs and other key stakeholders
* Provide required subject matter expertise to formulate a sourcing strategy for each position to ensure success in the market.
* Responsibility for candidate generation, which includes (but is not limited to), cold calling, research, networking, internet and social media utilization, industry or community events, Boolean searches, job board mining
* Responsibility for candidate- and hiring manager management throughout the recruitment process until the offer has been signed
* Ensure data accuracy throughout the process and provide timely reporting for the different stakeholders involved
* In-house and/or agency experience with full life cycle recruiting experience for a non-technical business, ideally experience recruiting for consulting roles
* In-depth understanding of the (Fintech) technology landscape
* Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday), experience with CRM tools (Smashfly) a plus
* Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
* Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a complex team environment with stakeholders across multiple geographical locations and seniority levels
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Must be ethical, high integrity, and be passionate about recruiting top talent.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374