- Administrative duties such as filing, office purchases, preparing letters, renewing vendors' services, handling incoming calls, walk-ins, emails, coordinate RSVP and meetings with governors, prepare reports and board packs for meetings.
- Manage and handle enquiries from applicants on application process.
- Ensure application database is always up to date.
- Disbursement of assistance funds.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma in social work or any related fields.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous and possess willing to learn attitude.
- Able to commit in events of beyond working hours occasionally.
- Candidate who able start works immediately will be highly advantageous.
Interested applicants please share your updated resume to email@example.com or click on "Apply Now" button / WhatsApp to 9233 3469 https://wa.me/6592333469
***Shortlisted candidate will be notified***
Chin Chu Long Carsten (R21103935)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No. 02C3423
Chin Chu Long (Carsten) License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103935