- Manage sourcing for multiple, complex searches to find and engage key talents of mid to senior positions
- Own interview scheduling process and communicate logistics to both candidates and hiring teams
- Manage candidate communication throughout the interview process
- Own and drive innovative sourcing strategies, initiate new projects and/or optimise current processes to improve recruiting process and efficiency with the guidance of TA partners
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Partners/Lead and hiring managers to improve the recruiting process and efficiency
- Ensuring a great candidate experience
- Minimum 2 years of equivalent sourcing experience in a high-volume environment (via search firm or in-house recruiting environment).
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees, stakeholders, candidates, and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Salary - Open for discussion
- Contract duration: 12-month contract
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Location: One Raffles Quay
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796