The incumbent will be part of a larger team within the HR department in providing seamless recruitment solutions to support the achievement of Talent Acquisition objectives in the areas of fulfilment for junior to mid-level positions. This is a single contributor role, working alongside other TA members.
- Expected to work in tandem & close partnership with respective department &/or hiring manager/s to determine talent needs & to facilitate the process for talent acquisition
- Responsible for the full cycle of recruitment process including seeking out new talent, screening applicants, interviews coordination, conducting reference checks and credit checks, preparing salary offers, seeking management approval on salary offers, making offers to candidates, following up on acceptance and confirmation of commencement dates.
- Keep HR business partners updated on recruitment progress and updates
- Maintain a large network of qualified candidates to fill critical positions
- Rationalize all recruitment channels in terms of rates, services, terms & conditions
- Update/prepare job descriptions jointly with hiring manager regularly & conduct job analysis
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for Management review
- Degree in Human Resources/Business or related fields.
- Possess 5 years of relevant experience in talent acquisition.
- Prior experience in an in-house role will be highly advantageous.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of labour market and local regulatory requirements.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080