What we're looking for:
When you become a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you'll join a fast-paced and dynamic team. Finding the right people is what drives our continued success, so you'll play a pivotal role in our company's transformation and growth. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
You will play a critical role in our success story. Working in partnership with Senior Recruiters, you will act as a trusted advisor, responsible for sourcing and assessing great talent for our organization.
What You'll Do
- Source, qualify and match candidates to defined profiles for our Asia hub
- Develop a thorough understanding of the profiles for which you are searching by forming and maintaining a relationship with hiring managers.
- Utilise knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies.
- Source talent across all of Asia region
- You will build talent pipeline using LinkedIn, Yello etc...
What You'll Need
- 2-3 years experience in a corporate or agency recruitment role
- We are looking for someone who doesn't simply live out of LinkedIn!
- Who will need to be solution orientated and someone who loves a challenge.
Who you are
- Someone with determination and a focus on delivering results
- An excellent manager of relationships and someone with the ability to influence without authority
- A creative thinker and someone who can bring continuous development of recruiting strategies
- What we offer: A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge the status quo.
- Exposure to industry-leading training and development
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: Abelene.firstname.lastname@example.org
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914