As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Work with Executive Search Partner on market mapping and sourcing of candidates
- Source candidates through different channels, interview and identify potential candidates
- Act as a candidate manager, identifying potential candidate pipeline by cold calling and warm calling
- Provide recruitment operations support to the Executive Search Partner
- Assist Executive Search Partner in managing candidates throughout the search, offer and onboarding process
- Update candidate tracking record and managing candidate database, keep abreast of relevant market trends in hiring
- Partner and support teams within the HR Division - Talent Development, Diversity & Inclusion, Operational Risk, Compensation & Benefits to execute on their respective objectives
- Degree in Business Administration/ Human Resource Management or any relevant field.
- Financial services recruitment researcher exposure is good to have
- Experience in executive search firms, financial industry and recruitment agency is good to have
- Ability to build solid relationships with global, regional, and local stakeholders
- Able to prioritize with good time management skills
- Good Information Technology skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experienced using various talent sourcing tools and sites such as LinkedIn and experience in Applicant Tracking System such as Taleo
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.