- Support the Trading & Shipping Singapore team administration including but not limited to management of meetings, visitors, session preparation, invoicing, agendas and pre reads
- Facilitate meetings where there are complex requirements, such as room availability issues or other tech requirements
- Liaise with internal and external contacts while handling business arrangements. Liaise with other teams/PAs where necessary to ensure alignment on meeting schedules
- Support new joiners onboarding for new team members, IT set up, equipment, stakeholder meetings, corporate card etc.
- SAP items including prepare requests for payment. Code invoices and forward the same to approvers and manage third party invoices.
- Manage team filing of contracts and maintaining of security provisions.
- Facilitate occasional large events and liaise with corporate event planners and hotels etc.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with other staffs.
- Any other ad hoc tasks.
- Excellent organization skills - planning and organized, efficient, project management, systematic management, pursue standardization and clarification, consistent ways of working
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build good internal and external relationships, customer service, team player, able to work globally across cultures
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate, Internet/Intranet skills
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551