- Manage pipelines via channels such as sourcing, screening and referrals for multiple, complex searches to find and engage key technical talents of all levels.
- Collaborate closely with the Recruiting team (Recruiters, Coordinators, other Sourcers) & hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle to ensure business's needs and goals are fulfilled.
- Develop a holistic business understanding and manage stakeholder relationships including HR, hiring managers, and external partners.
- Own and drive innovative sourcing strategies, initiate new projects and/or optimise current processes to improve recruiting process and efficiency
- Conduct complex data analysis and share up-to-date, accurate, and value-adding market intelligence to business leaders to support business growth.
- Prequalify potential candidates to determine their qualifications
- Manage candidate communication throughout the recruitment process and providing feedback.
- Sourcing experience in a high-volume environment (via search firm or in-house recruiting environment)
- Proven experience with research/sourcing tools (ie. Boolean, LinkedIn and other alternative sourcing techniques) to identify & engage passive candidates within the internet industry talent space. .
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with stakeholders and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization internally, as well as externally.
- Experience partnering with recruiters, hiring teams and external partners across different offices.
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and prioritize multiple functions and tasks.