- To provide admin support to the team in collation of loan application statistics and generation of management report, as well as assisting in performing review of loan accounts.
- Data capturing of Home Loan applications in internal systems, conducting the required internal system and external (such as Credit Bureau, litigation / company searches) checks in preparation for underwriter to perform verification and decision.
- Liaise with Valuers to check on the current market valuation (CMV) for Home Loan application submissions.
- Other admin support and data entry activities
- At least 1-2 years of experience in the Admin related role
- Basic Microsoft Office skillset
- Available on short notice
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955