Our client, a college for government employees, and it is a subsidiary board under the Public Service Division.
- Responsible for full spectrum of course administration including
- preparing of training material
- publicity of course information
- use of internal Training Management System
- setting up/clearing of classes and online class management
- compiling of course evaluation
- coordinating travel arrangement
- managing suppliers and vendors
- procure items related to programmes/events.
- invoicing and payment
- Assist in operational and administrative duties of the department
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Organized and meticulous.
- Team player, and able to work under pressure and short deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Good problem-solving and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Salary - S$11 per hour, about S$2K per month
- Start Date: June or July 2022
- Contract Duration: 6-month contract
- Location: Buona Vista
- Working Hours: Mon to Thurs: 8.30am to 6pm / Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796