Our client is an American Fortune 500 company dealing with the manufacturing and sales of chemicals, fibers, and plastics.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support
- Administer and manage staff daily lunch arrangements, lockers, transport and notice boards
- Assist in training administration, employee welfare and monthly reports
- Ad-hoc work coverage for HR team
- Diploma with at least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Self-starter and strong teamwork
- Independent, resourceful, good organizational and initiative
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent in written and oral communication skills
- Location: Jurong Island
- Working Days and Hours: 7.30am to 4pm pm Monday to Friday
- Working Date: Immediate
- Contract Duration: 3 months, renew for 3 months and convertible depends on business needs
Please state the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Interested applicants, please submit your CVs to Lyn Fu Yee Chen (R1110796) through the 'Apply Now' button.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796