Our Client is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies. They develop and produce medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines.
- Talent Planning and Performance Management
- Colleague Relations
- Culture Change Management
- Expatriate and International Assignment Management
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Workday Administration
- HR Business Partnering
- Site-wide Communications
- General HR Duties
- Degree in Business, Human Resources or related discipline with minimum5 years of relevant experience in an MNC environment
- Able to work independently and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Meticulous, detailed and able to work under pressure
- Strong in time management
- Experience in a large, global and complex organization would be an advantage
- Location: Tuas, pick up at Jurong East
- Working Days: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Working Date: Immediate
- Contract Duration: 12 months with 1.5 months bonus
Please state the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Interested applicants, please submit your CVs to Lyn Fu Yee Chen (R1110796) through the 'Apply Now' button.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796