- Reception and Visitor Management
- Mailroom and Courier Management
- Telephone Directory management
- Security Administration - Card Access, Visitor Log Card
- Health and Safety - Ensure compliance and safety in the office
- Operating Manual - Keep updated records on all manuals/records of facility equipment [Coffee Machine, Kitchen appliances, boardroom equipment, office furniture]
- Meeting room management - Support meeting room bookings where needed and manage supplies and hygiene
- Assist Workplace Manager with administration tasks where required
- Manage workplace related request
- Procurement of pantry and stationary stocks
- Procurement of monthly chocolate inventory
- Manage season carpark requests
- Assist in corporate mobile management
- New Hire Onboarding [Business cards, mobile/sim card set up, workstation allocation]
- Distribute staff welfare gifts with HR coordination.
- Collaborate with WM/Internal Comms to support engagement activities and high-level meetings.
- Maintain workplace guidelines/procedures according to group policy and domestic.
- Manage expat benefit tracker file (update homeleave, season parking, car lease costs)
- Process General service invoices via SAP system (daily) (Car Lease, Homeleave travels, Business Travels, Courier, Office Lease, Phone bills, electrical bills, season parking & more)
- Timeliness in processing invoices for finance to capture accuracy in monthly expenses, using SAP System.
- Create Purchase requisition and process Goods Receipt
- Create Vendor Master Form, Vendor Selection forms for new vendors (adhoc)
- Ensure vendor creations and contract renewals are in compliance of finance & legal terms.
- Raise Special payment forms (adhoc)
- Process invoices as assigned by line manager
- Work with WM on budget planning for each financial year and considering GS expenses for a specific budget planning.
- Review supplier invoices upon receipt to ensure that the goods or services invoiced are done.
- To resolve any discrepancies in the invoice amount with suppliers.
Interested applicants, please email your CV to email@example.com or Whatsapp @+65 8764 9075. Shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Tan Him Joo (R22109930) @ +65 87649075
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Tan Him Joo (June) License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22109930